A seasoned Organization Development Consultant with more than twenty-five years' experience.
Ofer's special areas of expertise include:
- Development and implementation of organization and employee change strategies and tools to ensure long-term sustainable results
- Creation of processes to facilitate collaboration and teamwork within organizations and corporate
- Design and facilitations of Leadership and Executive development programs
- Strategic planning
Ofer holds a BA in Psychology, Sociology and International Relations with an MA degree in Organizational Sociology (Summa cum laude in both programs), from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
Partner, Senior Organizational ConsultantIdit Schuman-Adatto
Idit is a co-founder of Lotem, partner and senior consultant. Idit has over 20 years of organizational experience in the public and private sector, including start-ups and non-profit organizations.
Idit's areas of expertise include:
- Design and facilitation of strategic change initiatives such as: re-organizations, mergers and corporate identity transformation
- Executive and leadership development in a complex business environment
- Design and implementation of learning and development units and programs, including a monitoring system to assess effectiveness
Idit holds a BA in Psychology and Israeli studies from Haifa University (Cum Laude) and a MSc in Behavioral Sciences and Management from the Technion (Israel's Institute of Technology).
Boaz is CEO, partner and a senior organizational development consultant with over 10 years of experience in General Management and Human Resources Leadership.
Boaz's areas of expertise include:
- Strategic Organizational Development Projects: strategic planning; business process' redesign; leadership and work relations
- Supervision of Lotem's overall business operations: Senior staff; Strategy development and implementation; Professional disciplines development and on-going business management
- Global business development and marketing
Boaz holds a BA and MBA from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
CEO Lotem Sensingnaftali@lotemsensing.com
Naftali is an Organizational Psychologist and an Organizational Development expert, with over 25 years of experience. Naftali is the founder of Lotem sensing, which was founded in 2006 as Neatev and established in 2008 as an integral part of Lotem.
Naftali's areas of expertise include:
- Design, formation and implementation of organizational measurement processes that promote data driven management
- Building and specifying organizational processes, solutions and web- based products tailored to the client's specific needs
- Design, measure, implementation and evaluation of policies and processes, such as: performance appraisals, MBO, organizational surveys, employee engagement and service surveys
Naftali holds a BA in Psychology and Education with a MA in Psychology Consulting from Tel-Aviv University.
Partner, Manager of the Organizational Consulting Divisionshirleym@lotem.co.il
Shirley joined Lotem in 1999 and manages Lotem's Organizational Consulting Unit. She has over 20 years of experience in training and development, organizational development and management.
Shirley's areas of expertise include:
- Diagnosis of organization processes, interfaces and core competences
- Management training for all levels of the organization, including Personal CEO consultancy
- Design and facilitation of strategic change initiatives, including strategic analyses and planning; decision making processes; organizational structures and internal communication plans
Shirley holds a BA in Psychology and Education (Cum Laude) with a MA in Psychology (with honors) from Bar Ilan University. She is also a graduate of the IDF's learning & development program.
Partner, Manager of the Training and Development DivisionRoni Sulimani
Roni joined Lotem in 2010 as Partner and Manager of the Organizational Training Division. Roni developed the Alfa model, currently used for learning and training professionals in organizations.
Roni's areas of expertise include:
- Design of systemic cross-organizational learning processes, such as organizational infrastructure; learning needs' assessment and training tools and methodologies
- Development of OD programs and initiatives to enhance human and organizational performance
Roni holds a BA for Human Resources Management from Ben-Gurion University; An MA from Tel-Aviv University in Organizational Behavior and an MA in Political Science from Haifa University.